Perfectly easy treats to whip up this holiday season or any season for that matter! No baking required, and takes about all of 15 minute to make. Sub out peanut for another nut butter of your choice or use sunflower butter to make nut-free.
3 cups crispy rice puff cereal
1 1/ 2 cup chocolate chips (Enjoy Life brand)
1 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil
1. Pour rice crisps into separate large bowl.
2. Melt all other ingredients in a pot on stove top.
3. Pour melted mixture over rice crisps and stir until evenly covered.
4. Transfer mixture into an 8x8 square baking pan lined with parchment paper and flatten down with a spoon/spatula.
5. Transfer to fridge for at least 30 minutes or store in the fridge in an air tight container.
6. Cut and serve!
A collection of some of my favourite share worthy eats and treats! Whether you are a meat eater, vegetarian, vegan or somewhere in between, I hope you and your family will enjoy these tasty and health conscious recommendations to nourish both body and mind.